To choose and buy Student Microscope
The kids microscope is not of strict specialization, meaning that it can be successfully used for studying any of natural sciences. A stereomicroscope can help a novice biologist to master the elements of botany; with the help of it you can deepen you knowledge of entomology. Peeping in the children's microscope, you can study crystals of different chemical compounds, which is useful for such lessons as Chemistry and Physics, or maybe geology.
Student Microscope 40x To 400x
Huge Selection of Kids Science Kits
Categories: Children's microscope.
Enable children to discover science up close with these beginner microscopes, for classroom and home school science projects. These kids beginner microscopes allow students to perform hands-on science activities at home or school. instrument for a fraction of the cost of professional microscopes. The Mechanical Stage allows you to adjust the positioning of slides smoothly and easily left/right or backward/forward during observation.
The Children's Microscope is recommended for ages 11 and up. Affordably priced, making it ideal for classroom or home use.
4X, 10X, 40XR & 100XR DIN objectives, 20W Lamp
- 45 degrees inclined monocular head, rotatable 360 degrees. Lock-on widefield 10X eyepiece with pointer
- Three DIN Objectives: 4X , 10X, 40XR. Magnification from 40 X to 400X
- Rotatable nosepiece with positive click stops.
- 4 1/2 X 4 1/2
- (110X120mm) metal stage with clips.
- 6 hole disc diaphragm.
- Built-in illuminator base with 115V 20W tungsten lamp.
- 3 wire cord UL approved.
- All metal frame with durable enamel finish
- Size: 5" x 7" x 12 1/2" H. Learning Things offers childrens beginner homeschool microscopes, student microscopes, and simple microscopes for sale. In addition to microscope supply, we also offer prepared microscope slides.
To buy kids microscopes
Duovision 2-In-1 Telescope & Microscope
Geosafari Talking Microscope With Slides
My First Lab Microscope 40x To 400x